Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved carrier for Solistica.
Below are some of our key requirements in order for your company to qualify as an approved carrier.
If your company is not compliant to one or several of the qualification criteria, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
- This registration, and Solistica´s broker-Carrier Agreement, must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company in to legally binding transportation agreements.
- Submit an electronic W9.
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
You will be required to meet the following Carrier Compliance Requirements:
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None.
- Complete the Carrier Profile.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent);
$150,000 Cargo Coverage
$1,000,000 Auto liability
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance on file, it will be requested directly from your insurance producer (agent)